UV + CO2 Dual Laser system, providing the broadest capability with optimum speed
ProVia FP-UC laser drilling and cutting systems incorporate both UV and CO2 lasers and scan heads. The CO2 laser is appropriate for high speed drilling, cutting and skiving of dielectrics, while the UV laser is able to machine copper and provide higher process quality in many dielectrics.
System Features Include:
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface with ProSys operating software.
- Advanced Beam Positioning and Laser Pulse Control provide high throughput, accuracy, and process stability.
- Auto-Calibration functions ensure repeatable quality.
- Extensive System Diagnostics continuously monitor all critical components and machine performance.
- Sealed Beam Delivery protects optics from process debris, extending component lifetimes
- Active Pulse Shaping to provide precise control on a pulse-by-pulse basis.
- Touchscreen operation (full HD size).
- Automatic Run-time Calibration means no operator intervention is required for an entire batch.
Request for Information
Laser Via Drilling Systems